08 25 145Needle-Nose Combination Pliers
- Small High Leverage Combination Pliers with pointed jaw.
- For all common installation and repair work.
- Handy use when working in confined areas thanks to slim head design and pointed jaws (anti-twist)
- Gripping surfaces with special convex contour on one side for secure gripping of flat parts
- Milled groove in the gripping area permits small parts such as nails, pins and bolts to be held and pulled
- The reliable and diverse combination pliers when out and about
- Easy cutting thanks to the high leverage joint
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Long service life and stable tips
- Forged from special high grade tool steel, manifold oil-hardened
Developed for professional and household applications
Good for everyday use, good when out and about
Pulling a nail out of the wall or holding a nail to drive it in, cutting wire, pulling out the locking pin on a door handle, tightening the Bowden cable on a bike – there are several occasions when the needle nose combination pliers from Knipex prove to be a useful everyday helper. They are ideal for working in inaccessible places due to the slim head design. Small components such as pins, bolts and nails are held securely and safely in the milled groove in the handle area. Knipex has developed the 08 25 145 to be reliable, versatile needle nose combination pliers for use when out and about, but which of course perform just as well in the workshop.
Good for the workshop, because very secure and stable when gripping
These pliers are also a useful asset in the professional workshop area. The castle nut is secured, the washer put in position; flat parts up to around 6 mm thick are held securely while working by the gripping surface that is convex on one side. The pointed jaws are also protected against rotation when holding and bending heavier components.
Forged from high-grade special tool steel
The needle nose combination pliers from Knipex can cut stranded Cu cable up to 16.0 mm², medium-hard wire (nails) up to Ø 3.0 mm and even hard wire (wire rope) up to Ø 2.0 mm. The high transmission, high leverage joint effectively helps the user generate the necessary force, and the pliers are extraordinarily stable. They are forged from special tool steel and are oil-hardened in multiple stages after forging. The sum total of all qualities produces reliable pliers with many possible applications – for many years thanks to the long tool life.
Cutting capacity of hard wire Ø 2.0 mm
Combination needle nose pliers from Knipex: versatile, reliable and stable
Several functions and qualities are combined in the combination needle nose pliers from Knipex, and this wide range of uses means they are in great demand for everyday use as well as for the workshop. The great benefits of the tools, their safe, comfortable use and a long tool life are the results of over 130 years of experience in manufacturing pliers, constant product development and the commitment to high quality standards that Knipex is famous for.
The pointed, powerful gripping jaws produce a very firm, non-rotating hold on the component.