95 11 200Cable ShearsWith twin cutting edge
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Precision-ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation
- Low handforce required due to favourable lever ratio and special blade geometry
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
Professional cutting of cables with large cross-sections
Cut stranded Cu and Al cable up to 70 mm² in two operations
In the front cutter profile of the Knipex 95 11 200 there is an initial cut into the insulating sheath on larger cable cross-sections; the metal conductors are subsequently cut in the back cutter profile. This division of work on the twin cutting edge makes work easier for the user. The initial cut in the front profile also provides a hand-friendly grip position for large cross-sections.
Always use cable shears when cutting cable
Knipex 95 11 200 cable shears cut with the twin cutting edge using a scissors action, and therefore cut very smoothly and cleanly. Diagonal cutters, with blades that meet at an obtuse angle, and which crush cable insulation and deform cable ends are not really suitable for cutting cable. The Knipex 95 11 200 cable shears demonstrate their qualities when shortening stranded and finely stranded Cu and Al cables, also with large cross-sections. For reasons of design, the cable shears must not be used to cut steel wire or hard drawn copper conductors.
Knipex 95 11 200: ergonomic and technically ideal for house wiring work
Thanks to the precision ground twin cutting edge, the cable shears with twin cutting edge deliver a lasting clean, even cutting result.
Comparatively little effort is required due to the favourable transmission ratio, thereby conserving the manual force of the fitter. The precisely running bolted joint also contributes to comfortable work using these cable shears. The bolted joint is self-locking and can be adjusted where necessary.
Cable shears with twin cutting edge for cutting solid, multicore and finely stranded Cu and Al cable
Knipex quality – the cable shears with the twin cutting edge
Knipex cable shears with the twin cutting edge are a tool for electrical installation. Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work as well as a tool that lasts for many years of hard use.
We forge our tools from quality materials, machine them with high precision on modern machinery and harden them with careful multiple stage heat treatment
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.