95 39 315 A02 Fixed cutter repair kit for 95 32 315 A and 95 36 315 A
Robust, handy, stable: for steel-armoured cables (SWA cables)
- Cuts through steel wire armoured cables up to Ø 45 mm / 380 mm² (e.g. 4 x 95 mm²) using one or two-handed operation
- Sturdy. Easy to use. Stable.
- Simple handling due to low weight (800 g) and compact design (315 mm length) – can also be used in confined areas
- Precision-ground blades and induction-hardened cutting edges cut smoothly and neatly without crushing
- Innovative high leverage three-stage ratchet-drive
- Support area for putting down the pliers when cutting
- Not suitable for cutting ACSR cable and wire rope!
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
95 39 315 A02
90 x 62 mm