12 52 195 KNIPEX PreciStrip16 Automatic Insulation Stripper
- Simple, precise stripping of fine wires and solid round cables with a wide capacity range from 0.08 to 16 mm² with only one pair of pliers
- Good grip provided by semi-circular grooved metal holding clamps; exact cut thanks to parabolic stripping blade
- A patented automatism regulates the depth of the cut; the neutral point of the automatism can be adjusted in fine steps in special operating conditions (insulation material, temperature)
- With adjustable length stop for precision work repeated accurately each time
- Inscription area for customisation
- Comfortable operation with ergonomic dual-component handle
- With tether attachment point, suitable for KNIPEX Tethered Tools accessories
- Easily replaceable blade cassette
KNIPEX PreciStrip16 insulation stripper: Precise automatic stripping with fine adjustment
The KNIPEX PreciStrip16 automatically strips insulation – and thanks to a fine adjustment, grips where other automatic devices would fail
The application range of the KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 is huge: Fine, flexible and solid cables can be stripped quickly and precisely using this insulation stripper. The capacity range extends from 0.08 to 16 mm². Thanks to a fine adjustment, this new tool can automatically strip cables within its large capacity range, even where conventional automatic devices often fail. The KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 insulation stripper can be readily adjusted with a dial for special materials or temperature requirements. Parabolic stripping blades guarantee a precise cut. Semi-circular metal holding clamps ensure a perfect grip. The key component of this high-tech insulation stripper are the parabolic stripping blades that first cut the insulation of fine-stranded or solid round cables, then automatically strip it off backwards. The blade pair largely encloses the insulation and is thus suitable for many flexible materials.
A firm grip on all cable types
Semi-circular grooved holding clamps ensure a good grip and hold practically any insulation material securely in place. The KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 insulating stripper also features a cable cutter on top, which reliably cuts cables within a capacity range up to 16 mm². It has an adjustable length stop for accurate repeat work.
Precise stripping from the fine wire to solid round cables in the capacity range of 0.08 to 16 mm²
Fine adjustment for special insulation materials and variable temperatures
Many automatic insulation strippers fail when it comes to special materials such as very soft insulating materials or when working in extremely hot or cold conditions. To further expand the area of application of the KNIPEX PreciStrip16, it can be flexibly pre-adjusted for such special conditions by means of a dial with tactile detent positions.
Huge capacity range
The ingenious mechanism is truly remarkable: The PreciStrip16 can strip all cable sizes between 0.08 and 16 mm².