86 03 180Pliers WrenchPliers and a wrench in a single tool
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Pliers and spanner in one tool
The Knipex pliers wrench 86 03 180 - for classic applications such as In sanitary areas.
The wrench combines many functions: It replaces metric as imperial a whole set of spanners, can be adjusted very quickly and directly at the workpiece at the touch of a button and continuously packs all gripping widths up to 40 mm or 1 1/2 inch. The joint bolt locks securely in place, which prevents accidental adjustment. The smooth gripping jaws stand in parallel and pack the work piece without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces - work directly on chrome.
Screws, grips, holds, bends and presses
The Knipex pliers wrench.
10x reinforcement of hand force: The excellent mechanism of the pliers key strengthens the applied hand force by 10 times. Work pieces hold it securely like a vice. Even flat objects can be grabbed and processed easily thanks to the high pressing force and the parallel jaws.
Laser-cut size scale
The revised Knipex pliers have two lasered scales: metric on the front, imperial on the back. This means that you can also adjust the grip distance in advance for difficult to reach workpieces.