86 01 180Pliers WrenchPliers and a wrench in a single tool
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Increased gripping capacity thanks to two additional setting positions: variable gripping of all widths across flats up to 40 mm
- 10 % less weight with the same stability
- Practical adjustment scale: a laser-cut scale allows the wrench opening to be set before gripping
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Pliers and wrench in a single tool
The Knipex pliers wrench 86 01 180 – for classic applications such as plumbing
The pliers wrench combines many functions: It replaces an entire set of wrenches in metric and imperial sizes, can be adjusted very quickly and directly on the workpiece at the touch of a button, as well as handling all gripping widths up to 40 mm or 1 1/2 inches thanks to infinite adjustment. The joint pin engages securely, preventing unintentional shifting. The smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other and grip the workpiece without damaging edges or sensitive surfaces.
Screws, grips, holds, bends and presses
The KNIPEX pliers wrench
10-fold amplification of manual force: The excellent mechanics of the pliers wrench increases the applied manual force 10 times. It holds workpieces securely like a vice. Even flat objects can be gripped and processed easily thanks to the high pressing force and the parallel jaws.
Laser-cut size scale
The redesigned KNIPEX pliers wrench features two laser-cut scales: metric on the front, imperial on the back. This means that you can set the gripping capacity in advance for workpieces that are more difficult to reach (similar to illustration).